Finally, get heating performance that hits your comfort level with Acclimate LP9C and LPLC gas furnaces. They provide the ultimate in home comfort, because they can match your degree of comfort by firing at increments of 1% to provide the optimum level of heating.
The Acclimate LP9C is the highest AFUE rated gas furnace in the industry, which means more efficiency and lower energy costs.
Match Your Comfort Level By Degrees
· Modulating design uses a firing rate at 1% increments to match comfort levels more exactly
· Both models use a variable-speed blower, which reduces electrical consumption
· Fewer starts and stops saves more fuel and operates more quietly
· Makes longer runtimes more affordable for more air infiltration to improve indoor air quality
· Adjustable for dry, temperate, or humid climates with GeoTrak technology
Luxaire® HVAC backs every system with one of the best limited warranties you’ll find: Every Acclimate LP9C and LPLC gas furnace is backed with a lifetime limited warranty on the heat exchanger. Both come with a 10-year limited warranty on all other parts*.
*Must be installed after May 1, 2009, and registered online within 90 days of installation—otherwise the parts warranty reverts to a 5-year limited parts warranty.
The Acclimate LP9C is up to 98% AFUE rated.
The Acclimate LPLC is 80% AFUE rated.
The EnerGuide label gives you important information when you shop for a new appliance, including estimated energy consumption.
Earning the ENERGY STAR means products meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. When compared to standard models, ENERGY STAR products are between 15 and 25% more efficient. This model meets ENERGY STAR requirements for energy efficiency.